サンフランシスコでの日々の中で見つけたお気に入りのものの記録。 Blog about life in San Francisco

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Welcome! はじめまして!

Hi,Thanks for visiting Tiny Spy Camera. I'm a Japanese woman who've lived in California for almost 8years. In attempt to blush up my english writing skill, I decided to start the blog in english. You'll probably notice a lot of grammatical or spelling mistakes,
and maybe you'll end up with headache with my poor english vocabulary, but I'll be very very happy if you can leave any kind of comments or suggestion.

In the movie "Manhattan", there is a scene that Woody Allen makes phone call to his
ex girlfriend and ask himself, "Why is life worth living?" and he goes, "There's certain things that make it worthwhile.... Groucho Marx, Swedish movies, Frank Sinatra, apples and pears by Cezanne..." And his list keep going on. I hope my blog will be the list like this and hope you'll enjoy it too!

No comments: